Genosys Skin Renewal Peeling System by Jas Kaur
(Fully trained and over 10 years of Skincare experience)
- Mild peeling (NO DOWNTIME)
- Removing dead cells from the surface, gentle peeling
- Encouraging cell turnover
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Skin brightening
- Improving skin-breakouts
- Skin friendly formulation – No addition of Ethanol/Paraben/Artificial-fragrance/Artificial pigment/ Mineral oil
About SRS Peeling
- SRS treatment standalone is recommended as a weekly treatment.
- A course of 6-8 sessions on average is recommended.
- Suitable for ALL Skin Types
SRS is a professional peeling system for smoother, brighter and more even skin tone. Naturally occurring acids found in fruits and other foods help remove dead cells on the surface of the skin, encouraging cell turnover and bringing new healthy cells to the surface.
- Lactic Acid: It improves skin’s overall texture by moisturizing, sloughing off dead surface cells and promoting collagen production. It helps to even out skin tone and achieve a more uniform skin tone.
- Glycolic Acid: It safely removes dead surface cells and brings fresh new skin to the surface. It stimulates the collagen and elastin fibers in the dermis, improving the appearance of wrinkles and other forms of sun damage.
- Mandelic Acid: It helps to suppress pigmentation and rejuvenate photo-aged skin. With its anti-bacterial activity, it is also useful in treating inflammatory skin problems.
- Phytic Acid: It has anti-tyrosinase and anti-oxidant action and reduces the incidence of post-peel inflammatory reactions. It moisturizes skin, controls sebum and blocks the formation of melanin.
- sh-Polypeptide-7: It is a recombinant protein which has the same structure and function as human growth hormone which is the key hormone in body to stimulate tissue repair and encourage growth, cell production and regeneration. It is produced through microbial fermentation.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract: They have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.