Benefits of Genosys Dermafix Microneedling Pen
- Promotes skin’s natural wound healing force
- Induces collagen and elastic production
- Improves acne scarring
- Brightens and lightens skin
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and lifts skin
- Improves scarring
- Contracts Pores
- Improves stretch marks
What is a microneedling pen device?
Microneedling Pen’s use sterile needles to create microchannels in the surface of the skin which allows powerful skin rejuvenation products to penetrate the skin further while also stimulating the production of collagen.
The Dermafix microneedling pen can create over half a million microchannels during the treatment, penetrating deeper through the epidermis.
This encourages the absorption of active ingredients making it far easier for them to pass through the upper layer to cells deeper in the skin than a simple surface application with no needling would.
Why the Dermafix automated pen?
Dermafix offers many benefits compared to a manual dermaroller. Including:
- Increased effectiveness
- Less Epidermal Damage
- Minimised pain and discomfort
- More even absorption of topicals such as PRP, Hyaluronic acid and peptides
- Verticle needling creates less damage as it does not bend or break the skin resulting in less bleeding, pain and therefore quicker recovery times.
A topical anaesthetic is not necessary as the procedure is relatively comfortable.
Prices for body and multiple areas can only be quoted once we have seen you at the Salon. This is a FREE consultaion.